Scotland’s Glen Coe is a stupendous valley which attracts individuals who wish to see a number of the spectacular Scottish Highlands surroundings. Glen Coe has been designated as each a nationwide nature reserve in addition to a part of a nationwide scenic space.
It’s a superb location for climbing, mountain biking, and getting open air. It is usually a beautiful space for pictures, and is one among our favorite pictures spots in Scotland. However there are additionally plenty of different issues to do in and across the small village of Glencoe, Scotland, together with visiting museums and historic sights, kayaking, and even snowboarding within the winter.
It’s additionally a favorite with movie followers, with a spread of films and TV exhibits utilizing the dramatic surroundings of Glen Coe as a backdrop. From Harry Potter to James Bond, Glen Coe is not any stranger to the silver display.
In at this time’s put up, we’re going to share all the things you’ll want to know to plan your individual go to to Glen Coe, together with the best way to get right here, the place to remain in Glen Coe, what to see throughout your go to, and extra! Let’s get began with the fundamentals.
Fundamental Info for Visiting Glen Coe
Let’s begin by offering you with all the sensible data you’ll want to plan your individual go to to Glen Coe. This may also help you propose when to go to, the best way to get there, and the place you wish to keep.
Is it Glen Coe or Glencoe?
When you’re researching Glen Coe, you’ll probably come throughout the names “Glen Coe” and “Glencoe” getting used interchangeably. Glen Coe is the valley itself, as a glen in Scotland refers to a valley. Glencoe is the identify of the village which is discovered on the foot of the valley.
So I’ll use Glen Coe for the valley and space and Glencoe when particularly referring to the city on this put up. You will notice although that many companies and other people use these interchangeably.
The place is Glen Coe?
Glen Coe is a valley in Scotland which is discovered within the Highland area of Scotland within the nation of Argyll. It’s on the west aspect of Scotland, with the closest village being Glencoe.
Glen Coe is round 120 miles from Edinburgh by automotive (2.5 hours), 90 miles from Glasgow (2 hours), 16 miles from Fort William (half-hour) and 85 miles from Inverness (2 hours).
The right way to Get To Glen Coe
There are a variety of choices for attending to Glen Coe.
First, you possibly can drive. From Glasgow, Inverness and Edinburgh it’s between a 2 hour to 2.5 hour drive as talked about above. Driving gives you essentially the most flexibility by way of sightseeing and getting across the Glen Coe valley itself.
In case you are driving your self, you possibly can undoubtedly go to Glen Coe as a day journey from Edinburgh, Glasgow or Inverness, though taking extra time will clearly allow you to see and do extra within the space!
You may also take public transport to achieve Glen Coe. There’s a prepare station in Bridge of Orchy which has direct hyperlinks to Edinburgh and Glasgow. There may be additionally a prepare station at Fort William.
You may also get coaches or buses to Fort William. That is most sensible from Inverness, because the bus from Inverness to Fort William solely takes a few hours. You possibly can see prepare and bus timetables and guide tickets on-line upfront right here.
From Fort William, native buses function to Glencoe village, in addition to to plenty of stops in Glen Coe valley. You possibly can test public transport instances in Scotland on the traveline Scotland web site right here.
Lastly, one of many best choices for visiting Glen Coe from the main cities in Scotland is to take a tour. Many day excursions and multi-day excursions embrace Glen Coe on their itineraries. Clearly this gives you a bit much less flexibility than driving your self, but when don’t have your individual car or would favor to let another person navigate the highland roads, this may undoubtedly be the simplest possibility.
Some advised excursions to contemplate are under. Additionally see the part on excursions to Glen Coe additional on on this put up for extra concepts.
For extra tour choices, see the part in a while within the put up.
When to Go to Glen Coe
Glen Coe could be visited yr spherical, and we have now loved visiting in any respect completely different instances of the yr.
Relying on while you go to there are various things to see and do, and you’ll have to plan accordingly as nicely. Listed below are some issues to consider at completely different instances of yr.
It’s additionally price being conscious that the climate in Scotland could be fickle at any time of yr, so being ready for rain and cooler temperatures even in summer season is a smart concept.
Visiting Glen Coe in Winter
Glen Coe could be completely stunning in winter, with snow capped mountains and exquisite golden winter gentle. It’s one among my favorite instances to go to for pictures. If you happen to’re into snowboarding, then winter can also be when the Glencoe ski centre is open.
After all, winter brings with it its personal set of challenges for visiting Glen Coe. The climate could be very poor, daytime are extra restricted and it’s going to be fairly chilly. So it would be best to pack applicable clothes and be ready for changeable climate.
Visiting Glen Coe in Spring
Visiting Glen Coe in spring brings with it a number of advantages. There are longer hours of daylight, the panorama begins to show from brown to inexperienced, and the wildflowers begin to come out.
Spring nonetheless provides the change of snow on the mountains, that means you may get good distinction in your images, however it’s more likely to be much less crowded than in the summertime.
Visiting Glen Coe in Summer time
For the possibility of the perfect climate, you’ll wish to go to Glen Coe in summer season. While Scotland not often will get “sizzling”, a great summers day in Glen Coe will see temperatures within the mid 20s C / 70s F. This makes for nice strolling, and also you’ll have loads of hours of daylight for sightseeing.
After all, there are some downsides to visiting in summer season. It’s going to be rather a lot busier and crowded, so anticipate extra visitors on the roads and extra challenges discovering a parking area in case you are driving. Summer time can also be the time of the dreaded highland midge – a ferocious biting insect that travels in a swarm and could be fairly disagreeable. If you happen to’re travelling the highlands in summer season, you’re going to wish to deliver insect repellant!
Visiting Glen Coe in Autumn
Scotland in Autumn could be beautiful, because the bushes flip all kinds of colors. It’s additionally normally a quieter time of yr for journey, and the sunshine could be beautiful for pictures.
While a lot of Glencoe is open moorland with out many bushes, there are undoubtedly patches of woodland which may make for some good pictures alternatives. As well as, the heather usually blooms in early Autumn, making a riot of purple throughout the panorama.
Tenting at Glen Coe
There are a variety of campsites the place you possibly can pitch a tent or park a motorhome or caravan within the Glen Coe space.
Some choices embrace:
- Glencoe Mountain Campsite – Proper within the coronary heart of Glen Coe, this campsite is subsequent to the ski centre and open yr spherical. There are each tent pitches and caravan / campervan hookups out there.
- Pink Squirrel Campsite – discovered on the river Coe a few miles outdoors Glencoe village it is a quiet campsite providing tent pitches and showers. Motorhomes are accepted however there aren’t any hookups out there
- Invercoe Caravan & Tenting Park – on the shores of Loch Leven this campsite provides a spread of lodging choices, from tent pitches by way of to caravan / motorhome websites with hookups. There are additionally lodges out there.
It’s additionally price noting that wild tenting is allowed in Scotland. The definition of that is fairly clear – it’s for tent primarily based tenting and is normally outlined as tenting away from roads and habitation. It doesn’t embrace motor properties. So in case you are climbing into the backcountry, that is undoubtedly an possibility. You’ll find out extra about wild tenting in Scotland on the Scottish Out of doors entry code web site right here.
Glen Coe Lodging
If you happen to’re planning on visiting Glen Coe for longer than a day, then you will want someplace to remain. There are a number of lodging choices, some within the Glen itself, and a few inside a straightforward driving distance. The closest inhabitants centres are Glencoe Village and Bridge of Orchy. Fort William can also be near Glen Coe and makes for a great base.
Listed below are some choices we suggest.
- Glencoe Youth Hostel – discovered simply outdoors Glencoe village, this nicely rated hostel provides each shared and personal lodging in addition to a kitchen for making ready meals.
- Clachaig Inn – discovered within the Glen Coe valley, this nicely positioned inn is moments away from a key Harry Potter filming location. There’s a great on-site restaurant and pub, in addition to snug non-public rooms.
- Cruachan Lodge – simply minutes stroll from the centre of Fort William, this nicely rated lodge provides a spread of personal lodging choices in addition to an on-site restaurant
- The Isles of Glencoe Lodge – simply outdoors of Glencoe village on the shores of Loch Leven, this 3* household pleasant lodge has a swimming pool and vary of personal lodging choices. There’s additionally a restaurant and bar on website.
- Loch Leven Lodge & Distillery – this household run lodge includes a seventeenth century bar and so they brew their very own gin on website. Discovered on the shores of Loch Leven
- Kingshouse Lodge – Discovered within the coronary heart of Glen Coe, this not too long ago renovated lodge provides each non-public rooms in addition to a bunkhouse for hikers. There’s additionally an on-site restaurant and bar.
- Bridge of Orchy Lodge – with good rail hyperlinks and an area bus cease, Bridge of Orchy makes for a great base for exploring Glen Coe. This nicely rated 4* lodge provides a restaurant and bar, in addition to plenty of beautiful en-suite rooms.
After all, there are numerous extra choices within the space. See listings on reserving.com for Glencoe right here for extra concepts of what’s out there.
Issues to do in Glen Coe
Now that you’re ready on your go to to Glen Coe, we needed to share a few of our favorite issues to do if you find yourself really visiting! These are all both in or near the village of Glencoe, or inside the Glen Coe valley itself.
Cease on the Customer Centre
Operated by the Nationwide Belief for Scotland, the Glencoe Customer Centre is a good place to begin your go to to Glen Coe. The customer centre gives lots of data on Glen Coe in addition to close by Glen Etive.
Right here, educated employees will be capable of offer you data on walks within the space, what wildlife is round, in addition to updated climate forecasts. They’ve a big 3D map to help them with serving to you propose your time and get oriented.
There are additionally plenty of attention-grabbing reveals, together with a brief movie on the geological historical past of the realm, and a exhibit that showcases a number of the mountaineers who’ve made the game so in style within the space. There’s additionally data on the notorious Glen Coe bloodbath of over 300 members of Clan MacDonald in 1692.
There are a variety of walks that begin from the customer centre itself, which vary in issue and is usually a good possibility for these of you on the lookout for a hike to do within the space. Typically there are additionally staff-led nature walks occurring as nicely.
There may be additionally a café and reward store right here with all income getting used to assist defend and preserve the character reserve.
There’s a small price to go to and for parking however it’s free for Nationwide Belief members.
Go Mountain climbing
Some of the in style actions in Glen Coe is climbing. It’s not arduous to see why – with spectacular landscapes and seemingly limitless wilderness to discover, it is a implausible location for lacing up these climbing boots and hitting the paths.
There are all kinds of hikes out there to go well with all ranges, from brief walks which might be underneath an hour lengthy, to more difficult full day hikes up a number of the peaks like Buachaille Etive Mor, from the place you may get a stunning view of the encompassing valley in addition to Rannoch Moor.
An incredible useful resource for locating climbing trails in Glen Coe and Scotland basically is the Stroll Highlands web site, and you’ll see some advised trails in Glen Coe right here.
Another choice is to take a hike with an area information who will make sure you stay protected and likewise take you to a number of the finest spots. This record of excursions has some climbing choices that embrace Glencoe.
Apply your Panorama Pictures
As a journey photographer, I clearly needed to record pictures as one of many high issues to do in Glen Coe. The landscapes right here make for some spectacular pictures alternatives, and you can spend days exploring and taking images within the space.
I additionally wish to say that you just completely don’t must be knowledgeable photographer or carry a pile of excessive finish tools to get nice pictures at Glen Coe. After all you may be rewarded in case you take the time to take action, however you too can get beautiful images with a smartphone or compact digicam too!
There are a number of glorious places for pictures round Glen Coe. A few of my favourites embrace the view of the Lagangarbh hut, the views of Buachaille Etive Mor and the views of the Three Sisters.
Nonetheless, there are plentiful places for pictures to find, together with small our bodies of water and rivers that may lend an attention-grabbing compositional aspect to your images.
If you happen to’d like a guided tour of a number of the finest pictures places, it’s potential to guide a personal pictures tour of Glen Coe like this, which embrace transport and information.
Search for Wildlife
Glen Coe is a Nationwide Nature Reserve, which suggests it’s been recognised as containing habitats and species of nationwide significance. Wildlife lovers will due to this fact benefit from the alternatives out there within the Glen for recognizing wildlife.
Species you is perhaps fortunate sufficient to identify vary from the at all times spectacular crimson deer by way of to mountain hares, ptarmigans, golden eagles, pine martens, and extra! Birders specifically will take pleasure in what’s on supply and I’d suggest bringing alongside a pair of binoculars.
The most effective place to see wildlife is to get away from the highway and head off on a number of the trails. The employees on the Customer Centre are good individuals to ask for path strategies throughout your go to.
Go Biking and Mountain Biking
Glen Coe is a well-liked space for downhill mountain biking, however it additionally has cycle routes which might be applicable for cyclists of all ranges. So whether or not you’re trying to throw your self down the aspect of a mountain, or on the lookout for one thing a bit extra dialed again, it is best to discover one thing to match your preferences.
Some of the in style biking routes within the Glen Coe space is the Lochleven Round Route (a 21 mile cycle route that circles Loch Leven). You may additionally take into account biking a bit of the The Caledonia Means, which is a 234-mile lengthy distance cycle route.
If you need extra centered mountain biking, then each Glencoe Mountain in Glen Coe itself and close by Nevis Vary supply devoted downhill mountain biking routes with various levels of issue.
You possibly can deliver your individual bike or rent one from an area bicycle rental store.
Go to the Glencoe Folks Museum
If you wish to study extra in regards to the individuals who have referred to as Glen Coe dwelling over the centuries, then it would be best to go to the Glencoe Folks Museum in Glencoe village.
Based within the Nineteen Sixties, the museum is primarily set in a pair of restored 18th century thatched cottages. It has a wide selection of objects in show, from Jacobite relics to basic toys and home gadgets, in addition to memorabilia from the primary and second world wars.
There may be additionally a complete room devoted to the bloodbath of Glencoe. This covers the occasions of the early morning hours of the thirteenth February 1692, when a whole lot of members of the MacDonald clan had been killed by authorities forces underneath the command of Robert Campbell.
The occasions had been significantly surprising, because the perpetrators had spent the earlier fortnight accepting the hospitality of the MacDonald’s. Such a breach of highland hospitality despatched shockwaves by way of the nation.
The Glencoe Folks Museum is nicely price a go to. There’s a small price to go to, and you’ll see costs and opening hours right here.
Go Snowboarding at Glencoe Mountain
Sure – you possibly can go snowboarding in Scotland! There are 5 ski resorts in Scotland, and a type of simply occurs to be in Glen Coe. The Glencoe Mountain ski centre is definitely the oldest business ski resort in Scotland, and has been open since 1956.
At present, there are 20 runs that are serviced by 8 lifts. These vary in issue from newbie runs to skilled runs, and Glencoe boasts each the steepest and longest ski slopes in Scotland. It’s additionally comparatively simple to achieve, as there’s a bus cease on the ski centre, in addition to a big on-site automotive park.
Along with snowboarding, you too can take pleasure in snowboarding, sledging, and different winter actions right here throughout the winter months.
There’s even on-site lodging at micro lodges, though you’ll must deliver your individual sleeping bag. In case you are visiting Scotland in winter, then you definitely may take pleasure in coming as much as Glen Coe for a day or two of snowboarding.
If you happen to’re visiting outdoors the ski season, then Glencoe Mountain continues to be nicely price visiting. Often the chair elevate runs in the summertime, and there’s a spread of mountain biking, climbing and different out of doors actions out there as nicely.
Lastly, skiers planning on coming to this a part of the world for snowboarding may additionally take into account together with the Glen Nevis resort. That is close to Fort William, so solely half-hour away, and mixing the 2 resorts gives you some selection in case you plan to spend a number of days within the space.
Discover Movie and TV Areas
The dramatic landscapes of Glen Coe imply that it has had a starring position in a spread of movies and TV exhibits. These have included the movies Highlander and Rob Roy and the opening credit sequence of the tv present Outlander.
Glen Coe is nevertheless maybe finest recognized for 2 movie franchises – Harry Potter and James Bond.
In James Bond’s Skyfall film, the titular characters household house is discovered down the highway which leads from Glen Coe to Glen Etive. This highway is nicely price driving as it’s completely stunning, though you’ll wish to learn my information to driving on single observe roads in case you’re not acquainted with them.
One other in style movie collection that extensively filmed in Glen Coe was in fact the Harry Potter collection. A number of scenes had been filmed in Glen Coe, together with the situation of Hagrid’s Hut in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
For extra particulars on Harry Potter filming location in Glen Coe in addition to elsewhere in Scotland, see our information to Harry Potter filming places in Scotland.
If you happen to’re enthusiastic about a tour, there are themed excursions out there for varied TV and movie places which embrace Glencoe, equivalent to this tour of Outlander filming places from Edinburgh or this tour from Edinburgh of Harry Potter filming places.
Go Ice Climbing
If you happen to’ve ever needed to attempt mountaineering, however weren’t fairly positive how, then you might be in luck! Simply close to Glen Coe in Lochaber (7 miles from Glencoe village) is Ice Issue, the Nationwide Ice Climbing Centre.
The excellent news is that you just don’t want to go to in winter or have any earlier climbing expertise to have a go at mountaineering at Ice Issue. They’ve an indoor mountaineering wall, which is the biggest on the earth, the place you possibly can learn to ice climb as much as a peak of 12 metres!
There’s extra than simply mountaineering on supply right here although. There are indoor mountain climbing partitions that are an incredible place to observe your mountain climbing expertise, and there’s additionally an out of doors 250 metre lengthy aerial journey. The latter is ten metres excessive, and while I’m proud to say I accomplished it, I need to admit to being fairly nervous about the entire thing!
I can undoubtedly suggest the mountaineering expertise, I had lots of enjoyable studying the best way to climb the ice even when I didn’t fairly make it the total 12 metres up!
Go to Native Historic Websites
There are a variety of native historic websites in Glen Coe that will probably be of curiosity to these trying to get a really feel for the historical past of space.
The primary of those is Sign Rock. Also referred to as the hill of the solar, this hill is believed to have been used because the gathering place for Clan MacDonald in instances of emergency. Beacons would have been lit atop the hill, therefore the identify.
Sign Rock could be reached by way of a comparatively simple stroll of round 1.5 miles spherical journey, which shouldn’t take greater than 60-90 minutes for the averagely match hiker. You possibly can see a route map right here.
One other website you possibly can go to and pay your respects is the Glencoe Bloodbath Memorial. This commemorates the members of Clan MacDonald who misplaced their lives within the Glencoe Bloodbath. That is discovered a brief stroll from the Glencoe Folks Museum in Glencoe village. You possibly can see the precise location on Google maps right here.
In your technique to the Glencoe Bloodbath memorial you’ll additionally discover the Glencoe Warfare Memorial, which commemorates the residents of Glencoe who had been killed or listed as lacking within the two World Wars.
To study extra in regards to the the historical past of the realm and get recommendation on extra historic sights to go to within the space, we suggest visiting each the Glencoe Customer Centre and the Glencoe Folks Museum talked about earlier within the article. If you may be visiting Fort William, you may also wish to cease on the West Highland Museum.
If you happen to love waterfalls, there are fairly a number of good to find in Glen Coe. These are typically not big, however they’re actually very picturesque. Some could be seen from the highway, just like the Assembly of Three Waters close to the bottom of the Three Sisters.
Others you possibly can uncover with a little bit of hike. One in every of my favourites is the waterfall with a backdrop of Buachaille Etive Mor. That is discovered right here on Google Maps.
There are additionally bigger waterfalls within the close by space which aren’t in Glen Coe itself. Gray Mare’s Tail and Steall Falls are two giant waterfalls that every require round a 90 minute round-trip hike to achieve, however they’re nicely well worth the effort in my view.
Play a Spherical of Golf
While not strictly in Glen Coe itself, I needed to incorporate Woodlands Golf Course in my information to visiting Glen Coe because it’s so scenic.
Providing 9 holes in Glenachulish, which is round 4 miles west of Glencoe Village, that is undoubtedly one of many extra picturesque golf programs in Scotland.
There’s a price for visiting, together with your ticket permitting you play as many rounds in someday as you want. You possibly can guide your go to on-line right here.
Go Canoeing or Kayaking on Loch Leven
The River Coe which flows by way of Glen Coe pours out into Loch Leven at Glencoe village. This sea loch is nearly 9 miles in size, and there are a variety of islands inside the Loch, one among which is the burial place of the MacDonald clan.
If you happen to’re enthusiastic about exploring the Loch, an incredible possibility is to take a kayaking journey with an organization like this, which can allow you to expertise the Loch from the water.
Sights Close to Glen Coe
When you have extra time within the space, you may also wish to discover close by areas such because the city of Fort William, the Ben Nevis nature space, and Loch Lomond Nationwide Park. Listed below are some advised sights you may take into account visiting.
- Ben Nevis Distillery – discovered on the base of Ben Nevis, this whisky distillery produces single malt whisky. The distillery is normally open for excursions, you possibly can see extra on the web site.
- Lochaber Geopark – masking a big space round Fort William which additionally consists of Glen Coe, the Lochaber Geopark is one among three geoparks in Scotland. It signifies that is an space with excellent geological heritage. Guests can take pleasure in taking one among 6 geotrails, and there’s a customer centre the place you possibly can study in regards to the park in Fort William.
- Glen Nevis/Ben Nevis – in case you’re on the lookout for a great climbing problem, then take into account tackling Ben Nevis. At 1,345m / 4,413ft that is the best mountain within the UK, and it’s a well-liked day hike in addition to vacation spot for climbers and ice climbers.
- Fort William is the closest city of any dimension and the native transport hub. The city is named the Out of doors Capital of the Highlands, and there are additionally a lot of out of doors gear and companies out there right here. It is usually dwelling to a few museums, together with the West Highland Museum.
- From Fort William you possibly can take a scenic journey on an previous steam prepare – the Jacobite Categorical. This was made specifically well-known due to it enjoying a starring position because the Hogwarts Categorical within the Harry Potter movies.
- The Jacobite Steam prepare is well-known for crossing the spectacular Glenfinnan viaduct, which was additionally a scene within the Harry Potter motion pictures. This viaduct is about 20 minutes drive from Fort William.
- If you happen to’d like to go to a citadel wreck, then the closest to Glen Coe is Inverlochy Fortress. Simply close to that is the Inverlochy Fortress lodge, one among our favorite 5 star citadel accommodations in Scotland.
- To the south of Glencoe you will see the Loch Lomond Nationwide Park. Right here there’s an enormous quantity to see and do, and you can simply create an itinerary for Scotland that included these places. See our information to issues to do in Loch Lomond for some inspiration
Excursions of Glen Coe
One good possibility for experiencing Glen Coe is to take a tour which features a cease right here. There are a number of tour operators providing excursions which embrace a cease at Glen Coe, with departures from places round Scotland.
It’s undoubtedly essential when reserving a tour to test what it really consists of. For instance, some excursions will solely embrace a few images stops within the Glen, while others will probably be a extra complete expertise. So do decide a tour that’s proper for what you wish to expertise. Listed below are some advised excursions which embrace each day journeys to Glen Coe and likewise some multi-day excursions which cease in Glen Coe.
As you possibly can see, there are many choices to select from, with each day journeys to Glen Coe and multi-day excursions out there.
That’s it for our information to visiting Glen Coe in Scotland! That can assist you additional plan your journey to Glen Coe and Scotland basically, we have now plenty of different posts which we expect you will see useful or inspirational.
- I beforehand had revealed a photograph essay on Glen Coe which has extra Glen Coe images from this beautiful location
- We now have a information to Outlander filming places in Scotland, in addition to Harry Potter filming places in Scotland. Each used Glen Coe as a backdrop in fact!
- If you happen to’re pondering of snowboarding in Glen Coe, see our full information to snowboarding in Scotland for all the data you want
- We now have a information to Loch Ness in addition to a few of our different favorite day journeys from Inverness for some inspiration. We even have some detailed guides to different sights close to Inverness, together with a information to the Black Isle and tips about visiting the Cairngorms
- We’ve bought an itinerary for visiting Skye and the Highlands
- If you happen to’re driving within the UK for the primary time, take a look at my suggestions for driving within the UK for some recommendation. We even have a information to how a lot it prices to journey within the UK.
- For highway journey inspiration, take a look at our detailed information to the North Coast 500 and North Coast 500 Lodging Information, in addition to my pictures highlights on the North Coast 500 for some inspiration on your journey. If you happen to’d like an itinerary for the North Coast 500, take a look at our detailed 7 Day North Coast 500 tenting itinerary.
- For Edinburgh, take a look at our 2 day Edinburgh itinerary, our information to issues to do in Edinburgh, and our information to the perfect day journeys from Edinburgh to get you began. We even have a information to getting from London to Edinburgh.
- For Glasgow, see our Glasgow and Loch Lomond itinerary, our information to the finest day journeys from Glasgow, and our information to issues to do in Glasgow
- For Aberdeen, we have now a information to issues to do in Aberdeen, our favorite eating places in Aberdeen, a advised 2 day Aberdeen itinerary and a information to the finest day journeys from Aberdeen.
- We now have a information to all our favorite whisky distilleries in Scotland, which additionally has a lot of data on how whisky is made, the completely different Scottish whisky areas, and extra.
- If you happen to’d like a guidebook on your time visiting Scotland, we suggest the Rick Steves’ Scotland information
And that’s it for our information to visiting Glen Coe in Scotland! Thanks for studying. As at all times, we’re open to your suggestions and any questions you might need on this or any of our different posts. Pop them within the feedback part under, and we’ll get again to you as quickly as we are able to.