Additionally: what’s incorrect with being impatient?
* * *
Related Analysis & References
Right here’s the place you’ll be able to be taught extra concerning the folks and concepts on this episode:
- “Is Interrupting Inherently Jewish (and Inherently Impolite)?” by Mira Fox (The Ahead, 2021).
- “Do Conversations Finish When Folks Need Them To?” by Adam M. Mastroianni, Daniel T. Gilbert, Gus Cooney, and Timothy D. Wilson (Proceedings of Nationwide Academy of Sciences, 2021).
- “8 Issues to Do if You Really feel Irritable,” by Amy Morin (Verywell Thoughts, 2021).
- “Placing Emotions Into Phrases: Have an effect on Labeling as Implicit Emotion Regulation,” by Jared B. Torre and Matthew D. Lieberman (Emotion Evaluation, 2018).
- “The Developmental Psychopathology of Irritability,” by Ellen Leibenluft and Joel Stoddard (Growth and Psychopathology, 2015).
- The Lab Rat Chronicles: A Neuroscientist Reveals Life Classes from the Planet’s Most Profitable Mammals, by Kelly Lambert (2011).