It has been a quiet Easter Sunday, however information nonetheless occurs. Here is a few of what you will have missed.
• ‘I’ve determined to ‘determine’ as Chinese language’: Mike Huckabee tweets disgusting ignorance
• Boehner let the vitriol fly throughout ‘wine-soaked’ recording of audiobook. One goal was Ted Cruz
• We’re nonetheless combating 53 years after Martin Luther King Jr.’s assassination
• Heartbeat payments aren’t only a warfare on ladies, however an assault on the fitting to privateness
From the neighborhood:
• Hank Aaron’s grandson to Kelly Loeffler: ‘Maintain my grandfather’s title out of your mouth’
• Gaetz: “Function of the 2nd modification” is to allow “armed riot in opposition to the federal government.”