Additionally: Angela by accident discovers the key to a superb evening’s sleep.
* * *
Related Analysis & References
Right here’s the place you may be taught extra in regards to the folks and concepts on this episode:
- Ellen Langer, professor of psychology at Harvard College.
- Wendy Wooden, professor of psychology and enterprise on the College of Southern California.
- Colin Camerer, professor of behavioral economics on the California Institute of Know-how.
- William Dement (deceased), professor of sleep science and drugs at Stanford College.
- “The Neuroeconomics of Behavior,” by Colin Camerer, Peter Landry, and Ryan Webb (SSRN, 2021).
- “Sleep Hygiene: What It Is, Why It Issues, and Tips on how to Revamp Your Habits to Get Higher Nightly Sleep,” by Eric Suni and Nilong Vyas (Sleep Basis, 2020).
- “Mindfulness.” by Ellen Langer and Christelle Ngnoumen (Frontiers of Social Psychology – Constructive Psychology: Established and Rising Points, 2018).
- “Behavior in Character and Social Psychology,” by Wendy Wooden (Character and Social Psychology Evaluation, 2017).
- “The Sleepless Elite,” by Melinda Beck (The Wall Road Journal, 2011).
- “The Administration of Undesirable Pre-Sleep Ideas in Insomnia: Distraction with Imagery versus Basic Distraction,” by Allison Harvey and Suzanna Payne (Conduct Analysis and Remedy, 2002).
- Some Should Watch Whereas Some Should Sleep, by William Dement (1972).
- Mindfulness, Ellen Langer (1989).
- “A Sense of The place You Are,” by John McPhee (The New Yorker, 1965).