Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 replace hub. Right here you’ll discover the newest data on updates to the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e. We’ll element the present software program variations for every machine and provide you with a warning if there’s a brand new replace rolling out. Samsung normally pushes out updates to your complete sequence on the identical time, however this may occasionally range per variant and service.
- Present steady model: Android 11
- Will the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e get Android 12? Sure, however seemingly not till early-to-mid 2022
Newest Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
June 4, 2021: Samsung is now rolling out a brand new replace to the Galaxy S10 sequence. The firmware, numbered G97xFXXSBFUE6 (h/t SamMobile), is at present accessible in restricted markets, together with Poland.
To date, the majority of the replace seems to be simply the June 2021 Android safety patch. Because the replace hits extra markets, we’ll be capable of inform if it has extra fixes or new options. For what it’s price, different updates which have rolled out to Samsung telephones with the June patch haven’t had a lot else.
To test if the replace’s accessible to your machine head to Settings > Software program replace and faucet on Obtain and set up.
Earlier Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
- Could 2021: Samsung rolled out a brand new replace to its Galaxy S10 sequence units. In keeping with SamMobile, these in Europe at the moment are receiving the replace, with firmware model G97xFXXUAFUE3 throughout the S10e, S10, and S10 Plus. The replace contains the Could safety patch and some different safety fixes.
- February 2021: The steady model of One UI 3.0 began rolling out to carrier-branded units on T-Cell and AT&T (through PhoneArena) on February 10, 2021. The replace additionally carried the January 2021 Android safety patch. Simply two weeks later, One UI 3.1 rolled out to the Galaxy S10 sequence, particularly the S10 Plus in Switzerland. However, the replace did sign Samsung’s intent to push by the brand new replace as rapidly as doable. The patch arrived with a refreshed UI, wi-fi Dex assist, and the March 2021 patch.
- January 2021: In early January, the steady model of One UI 3.0 began hitting units in Switzerland. Curiously, for these nonetheless on the beta replace channel, Samsung rolled out one more One UI 3.0 beta to customers in early January. Regardless of its pre-release tag, the replace did deliver an array of fixes together with the in-display fingerprint sensor’s pace and reliability, the sensitivity of swipe gestures from the underside of the show, and “failed” recordings in sluggish movement video mode.
- December 2020: Samsung began rolling out the One UI 3.0 beta updates (h/t: SamMobile), touchdown within the likes of Asia, Europe, and India.
- September 2020: Samsung started rolling out the One UI 2.5 replace to customers in Germany in September. The replace weighed in at round 963MB and introduced with it options that first appeared on the Galaxy Be aware 20 sequence. This included Wi-fi Dex, which permits customers to forged the telephone’s desktop setting to Miracast-enabled screens.
If you happen to’ve noticed a Samsung Galaxy S10 replace that we haven’t, tip us! Searching for one other replace? You’ll want to go to our Android 11 replace tracker.