Newest updates: prime minister faces questions in Commons from Labour chief
- Commerce conflict threats is not going to wash with voters, Frost tells EU
- Covid contract for agency run by Cummings’ buddies illegal, choose guidelines
- Brexit: what’s the Northern Eire row about?
- Australia ready to stroll away from UK free commerce deal
- Coronavirus – newest world updates
Felicity Buchan (Con) asks if the federal government will construct again higher in a means that works for the entire nation. Johnson says he’ll.
Starmer says this could be extra convincing if the UK was not chopping its support price range.
He asks in regards to the Center East peace course of. It’s pressing to restart it, he says. A Palestinian state appears extra distant than ever. Will the PM push for a settlement, and for the top to unlawful settlements?