Everybody needs Lionel Messi however few have the sources to signal him.
Paris Saint-Germain look like sturdy favourites to land the Argentina worldwide.
A deal might occur within the coming days.
TOP STORY – PSG CLOSE IN ON MESSI
PSG imagine they’re near a deal to land Lionel Messi.
ESPN studies PSG have been in touch with Messi’s father and agent Jorge “for a while” and are set to supply a three-year contract.
Sky Sport Italia says the deal is extra prone to be for 2 years with an choice to increase it to a 3rd.
The ESPN report stated including Messi would make it extra doubtless Kylian Mbappe would stick with the membership slightly than depart when he’s out of contract subsequent 12 months, although it could finish PSG’s pursuit of Paul Pogba, partly resulting from FFP considerations.
PSG are ready to supply Lionel Messi a three-year contract to maneuver to the French capital, sources have instructed @LaurensJulien, and really feel a deal is shut after constructive preliminary talks with Messi’s representatives. pic.twitter.com/UubMG3CMNZ
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) August 6, 2021
– Chelsea are set to pay about £95million for Romelu Lukaku as Inter desire a cash-only deal, the Day by day Mail studies. Calciomercato says the Blues supplied Davide Zappacosta and Marcos Alonso in a swap deal however the Nerazzurri weren’t .
– Inter are trying inside Serie A to interchange their outgoing striker, Sky Italia says, with Atalanta’s Duvan Zapata and Roma’s Edin Dzeko their most well-liked choices.
– Barcelona try to come back to an settlement with Lille on midfielder Renato Sanches, Le10 Sport studies.
– Rafa Mir is about for a transfer from Wolves to Atletico Madrid, with Fabrizio Romano reporting private phrases have been agreed.
– West Ham have supplied €14m (£12m) to Marseille for Duje Caleta-Automobile, L’Equipe studies, saying the Ligue 1 facet are holding out for €20m (£17m).