The week ends with a busy day of stories that features Republicans—the keepers of the pro-life flame—desirous to starve immigrant infants, a MAGA candidate on steroids that’s surging in Pennsylvania’s Republican senate major, Mitch McConnell persevering with to faux that gutting Roe v. Wade isn’t a political downside, Elon Musk taking part in his stock-manipulating video games over his potential buy of Twitter, and Jen Psaki holding her ultimate White Home press briefing.
Right here is a few of what you might need missed:
- Republicans demand Biden reply to the components scarcity by ravenous migrant infants
- GOP worries ‘thriller particular person’ Kathy Barnette may win Pennsylvania Republican major
- McConnell declares fall of Roe a ‘wash’ within the midterms as abortion upends political panorama
- Elon Musk tweets that his buy of Twitter is ‘briefly on maintain,’ then backtracks
- And that is a wrap—Jen Psaki delivers ultimate White Home press briefing
- GOP officers in Philadelphia ousted after ‘poll harvesting’ scheme uncovered
- Enforcement of radical GOP abortion bans will likely be a political catastrophe in swing states, districts
- Georgia elections official allowed Large Lie conspiracy theorist to probe Espresso County voting machine
- Texas Supreme Courtroom permits abuse investigations into supportive households to renew, however will they?
- Youth should not need to miss class to protest for fundamental rights, however due to Republicans, they’re
- After saying Biden was ‘finest’ particular person to steer us post-Trump, Lindsey Graham grovels his solution to security
From the group:
- Musings for Friday – Ladies’s Physique Autonomy – Federal Laws – A Suggestion
The E-book Ban Membership!
- Republicans hate George M. Johnson’s memoir ‘All Boys Aren’t Blue.’ Johnson noticed the guide bans coming