The girl’s life isn’t believed to be at risk.
Article content material
A girl was rescued by firefighters early Friday after being discovered unconscious on the scene of a hearth.
Emergency companies have been referred to as round 1 a.m. to a hearth in an house constructing on Marin Ave., close to St-Jacques St. within the Sud-Ouest borough.
The girl, about 35 years outdated, had not but been recognized Friday. She was dropped at a hospital, however her life was not believed to be at risk.
The reason for the three-alarm fireplace has not but been decided. The Montreal police arson squad has taken over the investigation.