Attempting to resolve Wordle #473 for October 5, 2022, and want some assist? Don’t fear — we’ve acquired you coated.
It’s Wednesday, Wordle followers. We’re midway by the work week and onto a model new Wordle. How’s that win streak trying? No matter your file seems to be like, we’re optimistic you’ve acquired at present’s Wordle within the bag.
Earlier than you check out the hints beneath, take a look at our simple information on enjoying Wordle for some suggestions and methods for enjoying each day, together with methods and good beginning phrases. And bookmark our Wordle hub someplace so you possibly can come again for extra hints and solutions.
Extra on Wordle
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary sport by which gamers get six tries to guess a five-letter phrase. When you enter a guess, particular person letters throughout the phrase you entered will seem in numerous colours. Every coloration has a distinct which means.
- Inexperienced: The letter entered is 100% appropriate — the fitting letter in the fitting area.
- Yellow: The entered letter is within the appropriate phrase, however you’ve positioned it within the improper area.
- Grey: The entered letter shouldn’t be used within the reply.
The objective is to guess the proper phrase in as few makes an attempt as attainable. For those who don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for at present’s Wordle
- At present’s Wordle begins with the letter M.
- At present’s Wordle solely makes use of one vowel.
- At present’s Wordle can imply “an space of low-lying land which is flooded in moist seasons or at excessive tide.”
What’s the reply to Wordle #473 on October 5?
Nonetheless having hassle? No worries — you possibly can’t get all of them! For those who simply need to see at present’s Wordle reply to proceed your streak, yow will discover it beneath.
The reply to at present’s Wordle is …
‘Wordle’ at present, October 4: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#472)
‘Wordle’ at present, October 3: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#471)
‘Wordle’ at present, October 2: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#470)
‘Wordle’ at present, October 1: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#469)
‘Wordle’ at present, September 30: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#468)