Healthcare Design will kick off the HCD Digital occasion going down Nov. 9-12 with a stay keynote panel moderated by Jennifer Kovacs Silvis, editor-in-chief of Healthcare Design journal.
A multidisciplinary group of trade specialists will supply their distinctive views on top-of-mind points together with the place the trade stands in its response to COVID-19 and the way classes realized this 12 months ought to be utilized to future tasks. The panel may also discover the function design performs in fixing points tied to well being fairness and entry to care; methods to enhance affected person, household, and employees expertise; and extra.
The panelists are:
- Carolyn BaRoss, principal, well being, Perkins&Will
- David Grandy, vice chairman, supply system design & innovation, Kaiser Permanente
- Walter Jones, senior vice chairman, campus transformation, The MetroHealth System
- Jeff Stouffer, world director, principal, govt vice chairman, HKS Inc.
- Barbara Wagner, govt vice chairman, Clark Development
- Jennifer Kovacs Silvis, editor-in-chief, Healthcare Design (moderator)
The panel will happen stay at 11 a.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 9, and will probably be out there to registrants on demand by way of the tip of the 12 months.
For extra info on HCD Digital, together with the lineup for all instructional periods and keynotes, CEU particulars, and registration, go to HCDvirtual.com.