Occur to be an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva and planning to go to the three Jyotirlingas and different common non secular vacationer points of interest in Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh in a single go? Guide a trip on the Kashi Mahakal Specific, India’s third non-public absolutely AC passenger prepare, which can run from Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh to Indore in Madhya Pradesh, and canopy quite a few vacationer locations alongside the way in which. In addition to connecting Omkareshwar in Mandhata, Mahakaleshwar in Ujjain and Kashi Vishwanath in Varanasi, it is going to additionally join different historic, non secular and cultural cities in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh like Prayagraj (Allahabad), Lucknow, Kanpur, Jhansi, Bina, Sant Hiradnagar and Ujjain. The prepare, which has been began with a view to advertise non secular tourism, can even supply Mahakal Specific tour packages, enabling passengers to go to a number of pilgrim locations en route. The inauguration of the Mahakal Specific is an try to develop all of the locations related with religion throughout the nation.
Right here, we let you know all in regards to the prepare, together with the services, how one can e-book tickets, arrival & departure timings & different particulars that will probably be useful to you while you catch a trip on the prepare.
Amenities onboard the Kashi Mahakal Specific
The Kashi Mahakal Specific is a totally air conditioned 3-tier prepare geared up with a number of sorts of services that make sure the utmost consolation of the passengers. A few of the services out there onboard the prepare are:
- On-board passenger data and leisure system
- Modular bathrooms
- Free journey insurance coverage
- Tea/espresso merchandising machines
- Hearth and smoke detection
- Suppressant system
- Complimentary bedrolls
- Around the clock safety and particular vegetarian meals
- An unique religious expertise contained in the prepare, because of a music cassette which can play non secular songs all through the journey.
Fare of the Kashi Mahakal Specific
The Mahakal Specific Practice Fare is dynamic in nature and selected the demand for occupancy.
Timings of the Mahakal Specific Practice
There are 4 trains which can run thrice per week between Varanasi and Indore through Ujjain, Sant Hiradnagar (Bhopal), Bina, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow/Prayagraj and Sultanpur. The Kashi Mahakal Specific Practice Timings are talked about beneath:
- Practice Quantity 82403 Varanasi-Indore Specific (Weekly) through Prayagraj-Kanpur will depart from Varanasi 3:15 PM and attain Indore at 9:40 AM.
- Practice Quantity 82404 Varanasi-Indore Specific (Weekly) through Prayagraj-Kanpur will depart from Indore at 10:55 AM and arrive at Varanasi at 5:00 AM.
- Practice Quantity 82401 Varanasi-Indore Specific (Biweekly) through Lucknow-Kanpur will depart from Varanasi at 2:45 PM and arrive at Indore at 9:40 AM.
- Practice Quantity 82402 Varanasi-Indore Specific (Biweekly) will depart from Indore at 10:55 AM and arrive at Varanasi at 6:00 AM.
Learn how to Guide Tickets for the Kashi Mahakal Specific Practice?
The reserving of tickets can solely be carried out on-line on the IRCTC web site, and its cell app “IRCTC Rail Join”. The net reserving for Kashi Mahakal Specific may have a reservation interval of 120 days. Concession of any variety won’t be out there, whereas no tickets will probably be required for youngsters beneath 5 years of age. Passengers will have the ability to see the present reserving standing after the preparation of the primary chart, which may range from four hours to five minutes earlier than the scheduled departure of the prepare. Each passenger can even be lined with a complimentary journey insurance coverage of Rs 10 lakh through the journey. In case the place the prepare is cancelled because of any purpose, passengers will probably be entitled to an automated refund.
Fascinating Details about Kashi Mahakal Specific
- Passengers can hearken to devotional songs which will probably be performed by way of a cassette.
- The Kashi Mahakal Specific Practice will join the three Jyotirlingas – Omkareshwar, Mahakaleshwar and Kashi Vishwanath.